photos · blog · sketches · resume · github · links
For a nice pdf version: download here or view on github here.
- Gannett (2018-present)
- Managing Gannett's CDN layer which is responsible for all 120+ website Gannett owns, including USATODAY.com
- Maintaining Gannett's API Gateway layer through Apigee
- Developing Go Applications for internal customers (think slackbots, management apis, etc).
- Setting up our self-service developer portal via Apigee
- Engaging with vendors
- Configuring CI via Jenkins
- Participating in and leading sprints
- Agrible (2015-2018)
- Developed Python code for our services hosted on AWS leveraging technologies like Kinesis, Firehose, Redshift, and Lambda
- Developed internal tools for managing workflows and scheduling jobs
- Participated in daily standups, sprint planning and managing interns
- State Farm (Summer 2014)
- Developed a computer vision project using OpenCV and Xbox Kinect to detect and track unsafe driving behaviors. This project was eventually open sourced to a Kaggle competition, State Farm Distracted Driver Detection, for a $65,000 prize - https://www.kaggle.com/c/state-farm-distracted-driver-detection
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, ECE Dept. (2014-2015)
- Taught lab sections twice a week and taught lectures when professor was absent.
- Fermilab (Summer 2013)
- Created a replacement for a legacy application that was used to manage thousands of hardware instruments throughout Fermilab's campus.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Computer Engineering
- Dec 2015
- Parkland College
- Computer Science
- May 2013
- Languages: Go, C, Python, VCL, Bash, C++, Haskell, Java, x86, CUDA, PostgresSQL, LATEX, Groovy
- Technologies: Jenkins, Fastly, Apigee, GCP, AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Django, Flask, Redis, Postgres, Elastic-Search, Celery, Heroku, Vagrant, Wireshark, BurpSuite, Selenium, Vim